OpenMarkets is a research based NGO that provides monitoring and evaluation services using the very latest mobile technologies. We also collaborate with Academic Institutions to understand the impact of some of the latest ICT interventions using mobile telephony. We provide access to farmers, operational support, data collection and analysis.
OpenMarkets also deploys standalone pilots using the Esoko Platform to test innovations in information management and software solutions within rural communities.
- M&E Strategy & Deployment Planning
- Field Surveys using Smartphones & Tablets
- Call Centre Telephone Surveys
- SMS-based simple answer surveys
- Longer Research Programs
- Baseline, Midline, Endline Surveys
- Supervised Access to Rural Communities
- Networks of Enumerators & Data Collection
- Partner Network across 10 African Countries
- Realtime Data Analysis via Esoko Platform
- Realtime monitoring of survey results
- Downloadable data via API, XML, Excel
- Cash or Airtime payments via Mobile